Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Georges Botanique Aromatiques | Arlington VA | shop local handcrafted soap and perfume

Georges Botanique Aromatiques | Arlington VA | shop local handcrafted soap and perfume Great conversation today giving me a great deal of comfort in knowing when I reached my intelligent edge ~ boundary~ on expectations of my business. It at least provoked me to think strategically about streamlining my product line, branding, and directing the growth of my business.  While I may not be able to really invest in a brick & mortar boutique as I dreamed, I will have my "virtual" store.  Creating my online boutique has been a wonderful adventure that is challenging fun.  At least breaking-even this year in my virtual boutique feels soooo....goood! 
Hey, subscription designer soap collections are now available at Georges Botanique Aromatiques.  These are one of a kind gift sets that are both artistic and functional.  Along with our "Private Label" soap we have opened up a few streams to sustain our business.  
GBAromatiques will continue to develop our own aromas of essential oils to develop our own aromatics to use in our products.  Keep posted for new developments in this area.  Questions email georgesbotanique

No comments: